I have been eating a truly clean food plan since February 11, 2016. Of course I’m not perfect, but I’ve been very successfully sticking with it. My success comes from 4 different tools; following a balanced and healthy food plan, learning effective methods to restore and calm my brain, exercise and being more active, and participating in a community of supportive people who are also on the same program.
The benefits of this plan include:
- The food plan balances my body systems.
- My annual blood work was “perfect” according to my physician.
- The cravings that I experience when I smell or see junk food are reduced, and I’m almost always successful in avoiding eating that crap.
- My moods are more even and peaceful.
- The program heals my brain from the damage that occurs when a person eats processed foods, including down-regulating our feel good neural pathways.
- I’m learning to feel better about myself.
- Being active is easier and feels good instead of hurting.
- I feel supported and more informed about my health.
- I’m learning about how the body actually functions.
- I’m learning how my mind works. I can step back and be the observer of my thoughts much more easily.
These changes are wonderful!